'47 Kansas Jayhawks Mens Blue 1929 `47 Franchise Fitted Hat
Please select a size
Max Quantity AvailableITEM: #4805036
- In Stock - Ships Immediately
- The '47 Franchise is a fitted, relaxed and curved with raised embroidery on the front and flat embroidery on the back.
- Made from garment washed rPET cotton twill
- Dyed with vibrant colors and then washed for a soft, worn-in look.
- Fit: True to Size
- 51% Cotton, 49% Recycled Polyester
This Kansas Jayhawks Blue Fitted Hat features a relazed, garment washed design with raised embroidery logo. You'll be ready to show your Jayhawks pride with this Cap! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
1929 Kansas Jayhawks
In 1929, the Jayhawk logo began to take on a form similar to the present logo. Forrest O. Calvin drew this menacing bird to both inspire fans and intimidate opponents. Calvin added a back talon on each of the Jayhawk's yellow shoes to further add to the fearsome look of this logo. With the shape of its shoes and claws, some think this Jayhawk is wearing cowboy boots with spurs. Unique Characteristics of this Logo include: Features the biggest talons, or claws, of all of the Jayhawk logos; Contains aesthetic elements from the preceding and proceeding Jayhawk logos, and begins to take shape of the more refined Jayhawk outline.
1929 - 1940