RETURNS & EXCHANGES
EASY, HASSLE FREE RETURNS
We want you to love your purchase. However, if you don’t, Rally House gladly accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, odorless, undamaged or defective merchandise within 60 days of original purchase.* The process is simple and hassle free.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
- If your item was given to you as a gift, the refund will be issued in the form of a Rally House gift card. Please include your email address and telephone number in the return package.
- Online purchases can be returned or exchanged in store, provided that the items follow our return policy and the customer brings their order receipt to the store.
- Original shipping charges are not eligible to be refunded.
- If your order was incorrect, damaged or not as pictured, please call us at 1-800-645-5409 and our Customer Service team will take care of your issue.
- If you would prefer to ship your return to us, we will help you ship it to the most convenient location — Create a Return Label HERE.
- Please fill out the Return Form included in your package. If you are returning a gift, your email address and telephone number are required information.
- Send your package, at your expense. We are not responsible until the package reaches our store. If you do not use our return label generator, the return address will be the fulfillment location indicated on your packing slip. If your order was incorrect, damaged or not as pictured, please call us at 1-800-645-5409 and our Customer Service team will take care of your issue.
- Should you have multiple items from multiple locations, you may send all items to one location in a single package.
For further assistance, contact Customer Service at 1-800-645-5409.
*Please note, direct from manufacturer shipped items must be returned within 30 days of original purchase. Special event merchandise is available for exchange or store credit within 30 days of original purchase with original receipt. Special event merchandise is defined as merchandise focused around a specific, dated event. For example, 2015 Big 12 Championship, 2015 ALCS, 2015 World Series, etc.