- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Rally House and Kansas Sampler reserve the right to cancel any orders in which the item(s) have been mispriced. We are not obligated to honor orders for items which have been priced in error.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without express written permission from us.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Requests to exchange merchandise received as a gift must be accompanied by a gift receipt. Refunds for cash purchases exceeding $50.00 may be made with a company check or placed on the customer's credit card as the store may not have adequate cash on hand. Refunds for purchases made by check will be made by company check.
- Customers that purchase items online and wish to return or exchange merchandise at a local Rally House store are allowed to provided that they follow the same policies above and bring their order receipt to the store.
- For orders placed online and paid through Paypal, items must be shipped back to the Rally House Distribution Center to receive a Paypal credit. (See Online Returns and Exchanges.)
- Special event merchandise is available for exchange or store credit within 30 days of original purchase with original receipt. Special event merchandise is defined as merchandise focused around a specific, dated event. For example, 2017 Big 12 Championship, 2017 Final Four, 2017 Graduate, etc.