Rally RewardsRewardsRewards II
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Rally House and Kansas Sampler reserve the right to cancel any orders in which the item(s) have been mispriced. We are not obligated to honor orders for items which have been priced in error.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without express written permission from us.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Requests to exchange merchandise received as a gift must be accompanied by a gift receipt. Refunds for cash purchases exceeding $50.00 may be made with a company check or placed on the customer's credit card as the store may not have adequate cash on hand. Refunds for purchases made by check will be made by company check.
- Customers that purchase items online and wish to return or exchange merchandise at a local Rally House store are allowed to provided that they follow the same policies above and bring their order receipt to the store.
- For orders placed online and paid through Paypal, items must be shipped back to the Rally House Distribution Center to receive a Paypal credit. (See Online Returns and Exchanges.)
- Special event merchandise is available for exchange or store credit within 30 days of original purchase with original receipt. Special event merchandise is defined as merchandise focused around a specific, dated event. For example, 2017 Big 12 Championship, 2017 Final Four, 2017 Graduate, etc.
Mobile Terms & Conditions
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. Rally House reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize Rally House to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase. Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please contact us at 9750 Quivira Road Lenexa, KS 66215. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on short code 60691, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- Sale promotions
- Event information
- Product launch announcements
- Cart reminders
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on short code 78417, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- An order has been placed
- An order has been shipped
- An order has been delivered
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Rally House may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Rally House and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from Rally House, text the word STOP to 60691 (for Marketing Program) or 78417 (for Transactional Program) any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Rally House. For Services operated through a different number, text STOP to that number to opt out. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the text message program to which it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification. You acknowledge that the text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that Rally House and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Rally House through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. These Terms still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt out of the Service.
You can text HELP for help at any time to 60691 or 78417. You can contact us by phone at 1-800-381-9177. You can also contact us at 9750 Quivira Road Lenexa, KS 66215.