Rally House and Kansas Sampler take your privacy very seriously. Please review this privacy poilicy guide to get a better idea of the information we collect and how we protect it.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to Rally House Rewards, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or favorite team(s). You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Purpose of Information Collection
We utilize the information collected from you in the following ways:
1. Provision of Products and Services:
- Communication with you, including responding to your inquiries, providing order updates, assisting with returns, exchanges, recalls, warranties, and other related matters, as well as notifying you about significant administrative or legal developments, such as changes to our terms or practices.
- Facilitating your interactions with us, including granting access to our Properties, establishing and managing user accounts, personalizing your interactions with us and our Properties and Services, verifying your eligibility for and enrolling you in specific programs, benefits, contests, transactions, or other initiatives, and authenticating your identity to enable account access or process privacy rights requests.
- Facilitating transactions, payments, and similar interactions.
- Overall, enhancing and facilitating your relationship with us.
Marketing Rally House products and services, as well as those of our partners, and conducting contests and promotions.
Identifying trends and making inferences about your interactions with us, our affiliates, and Business Partners. This includes analyzing your behavior and preferences to evaluate and enhance our products and services, as well as those of our affiliates and Business Partners.
4. Legal Compliance and Defense:
5. Internal Business and Operational Purposes:
- Managing customer accounts, maintaining records of customers, sales, customer care, and other interactions.
- Conducting audits related to our interactions with you.
- Enhancing security to respond to security incidents, protect legitimate customers and our business from fraud, minimize the risk of false details being used, prevent abuse by fraudsters, and counteract other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activities.
- Administering competitions or other promotions in which you choose to participate.
- Complying with contractual obligations.
- Improving or developing our products and services, including marketing activities, by analyzing interactions with you, assessing product and service usage, and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Conducting internal research and quality assurance through surveys, questionnaires, and analytics to gather feedback and enhance our products and services.
6. Corporate Transactions:
In connection with corporate transactions, such as sales, acquisitions, mergers, changes of control, bankruptcy, or similar transactions involving some or all of our assets, or due diligence associated with such transactions.
7. Consent-Based Use:
For any purpose for which you provide consent, including the use of de-identified, anonymized, or aggregated versions of your personal information.
Please note that you can unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
The legal entity responsible for the processing of payment data and the quality of the offered good/serice is Sampler Stores, Inc.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms or Service establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.rallyhouse.com/terms-of-use.
This policy was last modified on 10/31/22.