- RALLY Brand
- Custom screen print graphic
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Soft, dual blend body
- Relaxed fit, with longer body
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Tagless neck label
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Fit: True to Size
- Crew Neck
- Import, Domestic
The Saint Louis Brewery, otherwise known as Schlafly is St. Louis largest independent craft brewery. Tom Schlafly, lawyer and co-founder proposed to bring traditional styled English Pale Ales to the states. Hesitant with Anheuser-Busch dominating the market, Schlafly began the incorporation processes. Opening its first brewpub in 1989, and in 1991 the Schlafly Tap Room opened its doors to the public. A few weeks later, The Saint Louis Brewery completely ran out of beer, and the revolution began.
Click here to Visit Schlafly website.